Air pollution - let's storm Twitter Monday morning - Environment Bill #votecleanair

John Chamberlain

A request from our friends at Mums for Lungs for those of you who tweet. Note the hashtag #VoteCleanAir

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Air pollution - let's storm Twitter Monday morning - Environment Bill #VoteCleanAir
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:44:11 -0000
From: Mums for Lungs <mumsforlungs@...>
To: mumsforlungs@...

Dear supporters of clean air,

Next week the Environment Bill is returning to Parliament on Tuesday, 26 January (next week!), and with one minute of your time on Monday morning, you could tell Government that you really want to action on this issue and urge them to enshrine effective legal limits in this legislation.

With the help of all of you, your friends, family and contacts, we want to send a loud and strong message, urging Government and MPs to #VoteCleanAir!

I am asking you all to tweet @pow_rebecca, @MattHancock, @conservatives, @CEN_HQ on Monday (25 January) morning ideally between 9 – 11am for maximum impact, using the hashtag #VoteCleanAir.

We have a document with lots more information including suggested tweets, whom else to tag and pictures you can attach to tweets in our briefing here.

But also, I know we are all uber-busy right now – we have a click-and-tweet here on offer too (you just need to click on this on Monday morning and then tweet the draft!). This link does all the work for you: https://ctt.ac/aKHVh.

OR the easiest option: join our Whattsapp-group now for a reminder on Monday morning: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CvbikOjpOnd29yQIvpxfyI.

Whatever option is right for you: please share this email far and wide (but not publicly!), and we have drafted a text/Whattsapp/Signal message for you to send out too (you can amend it, of course! – same with the email!).

Hello, we know you’re snowed under right now, but can you help us do one urgent thing to tackle air pollution? The Environment Bill is back in Parliament on Tuesday. An amendment has been tabled that will make it stronger, and make the Government work harder to protect our health. If you use Twitter, can you help us create a huge Twitter Storm to MPs on Monday morning (9-11am)? All the info you need to take part is here… http://bit.ly/WHOBrief ...or you can click here to tweet on Monday... https://ctt.ac/aKHVh Thanks so much - and please keep it secret until Monday!

The more people tweet and retweet tweets saying #VoteCleanAir – the stronger the message! Let’s show together, that the air pollution health crisis must be addressed now, heads on! We really need your help on this!

So, set you alarm – and I will “see” you on Twitter on Monday morning!

Thanks so much for your ongoing support! Let me know if you have any questions,

Jemima

(#VoteCleanAir)

P.S: Don’t forget to set yourself a reminder – Monday, let’s start the week with a tweet for clean air!

Also – fancy signing up to our proper newsletter for more campaigning info?