Re: More Quick Wins?

seymour susan

Pleased to see these, including a couple I and no doubt others have been asking for.
best wishes
Susan

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 11:05, George Coulouris <george@...> wrote:
Dear all,

This is a reminder about the list of Quick Wins suggested by our members and supporters that we maintain on the Camden Cyclists website. That page makes its purpose clear and we are ready to add more items that fit the description and examples given there.

Camden have announced a decision to carry out 6 infrastructure improvements, most of which were originally on the list of Quick Wins suggested by our members and supporters that we maintain on the Camden Cyclists website. You can find the details of Camden’s announcement here:
Decision - Covid-19: Enabling Safer Travel in Camden - Cycle Permeability Programme 2020/21 Phase 1 proposals - Camden Council
This is encouraging, especially as they are doing so much other rapid work to upgrade the cycling infrastructure with the Pop Up cycle lanes and point closures.

George Coulouris

--
Best wishes

Susan Seymour