Re: CCC Monthly Meeting on Monday (17th) + Hampstead Road

seymour susan

HI John, hope to join you this evening. Please send link.
best wishes
Susan

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 18:05, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:
Don't forget our regular meeting on Monday - details plus draft agenda on the web at https://camdencyclists.org.uk/events/members-meeting-2020-08-17/ (apologies for short notice). Please let me know if you'd like to see anything else on the agenda.

Separately - I asked TfL whether cyclists could continue to use Hampstead Road during the planned closure of the southbound lane over the weekend of the 22nd/23rd and also what the plans were for the 13 month period starting next month when HS2 are taking half the road - see answers below (spoiler alert - "Yes" and "Working on it").

Have a good weekend - hope to see some of you on Monday.