Re: Cycle Orbital - a request

Jon Cyclome <swiftjonc@...>

Nice idea Martin,

1) I led a large group of cyclists on a 5-day clockwise continuous M25 tour in 2014 staying in Travelodges. We started in Hatfield and stopped the nights at Chelmsford, Maidstone, Dorking and Camberley https://shertscyclists.blogspot.com/2014/06/club-tour-2014-around-london.html
Lots of photos on the link - feel free to use any (photo credit: South Herts CTC). Apologies for the lack of captions as they were taken by various people. Hopefully you can recognise where some of them are or work it out from the routes.
Route maps also linked on the blog can be viewed full screen.

2) Tim Boden has done a similar project to yours 'The Oyster Wheel' in 8 stages: https://oysterwheel.wordpress.com/

Jon