Hi Carolyn, I'd like to know more.
best wishes
Susan

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 20:28, Carolyn Hayman <carolyn.hayman@...> wrote:
Explore little known parts of London delivering lunches to people in need ('I'm so hungry, it's wonderful to see you' 'you are literally saving my life') with a friendly and well organised team, and flexible commitment. We are part of Food for All, which has produced and delivered over half a million meals during the Covid crisis period.
Call me or email to find out more. It's a great way to exercise body and mind (where was that flat that I can never find??) and to feel part of a collective endeavour.

Carolyn Hayman

M: 07932 781981
Skype: carolynhayman51

--