Cycling volunteers needed

Carolyn Hayman

Explore little known parts of London delivering lunches to people in need ('I'm so hungry, it's wonderful to see you' 'you are literally saving my life') with a friendly and well organised team, and flexible commitment. We are part of Food for All, which has produced and delivered over half a million meals during the Covid crisis period.
Call me or email to find out more. It's a great way to exercise body and mind (where was that flat that I can never find??) and to feel part of a collective endeavour.

Carolyn Hayman

M: 07932 781981
Skype: carolynhayman51