2) Had a bit of negative publicity since it attributed the scheme to the Dutch (funnily enough!) yet the Dutch don’t actually make such a big deal of it themselves…(?)

Or did I imagine the bit ?

Steven

On 23 Jun 2020, at 17:33, Berwyn Rutherford <berwynr@...> wrote:

Would it be possible to have a campaign for drivers to open their car doors with their left hands so they see a cyclist approaching?. I think that drivers are encouraged to do that in Holland
Berwyn

From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io> on behalf of Steven Edwards <stevenaedw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 9:01:09 AM
To: main@camdencyclists.groups.io <main@camdencyclists.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [camdencyclists] Proposed Meeting with Daniel Glaser

Wednesday early afternoon would suit me.
Other days might be preferable.
Steven

On 22 Jun 2020, at 21:19, John Chamberlain <john@...> wrote:

Daniel was at our meeting last Monday. He was on the CCC committee for several years but stepped away for a while. At last week's meeting he expressed ideas on a number of topics including diversifying our network, Dr Bikes, buddy rides and publicising what we do, as well as some specifics on reducing traffic in Belsize Park.

We thought we'd have a separate meeting with him to float some ideas and get some external stimulus. Would any other committee members be free to join us? We were planning on Wednesday afternoon or evening but if you'd like to join in but are not free then, suggest some other times and I'll do a Doodle poll.

It would be good to look outside our bubble a bit; I hope some of you can join us.