From: main@camdencyclists.groups.io on behalf of Jean Dollimore <jean@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:34 am
To: CCC
Subject: [camdencyclists] Have you responded to the Grays Inn Road Consultation? Can you Help with giving out cards in Grays Inn Road?

Dear all,

Camden is consulting on a scheme to put protected cycle lanes in Grays Inn Road between Harrison Street and High Holborn and to provide safe junctions at the Sidmouth – Ampton and the Calthorpe – Guilford intersections.

 if you haven’t yet supported it, please do so/ The deadline has been extended to 20th December.

We’ve written about it on our website where you can find a link to the online survey:

We are now planning a few sessions when we will hand out cards with details of the consultation at the two junctions mentioned above.
For next week we plan to be there on Tues 3rd and Wed 4th with morning sessions 8:30-9:30 am and afternoon sessions at 4:30-5:30 pm.

Please let me know if you would be able to join us for one of next week’s sessions or if you can’t manage that, at the same times in the following week.

Thank you

Jean Dollimore