Re: [CCC] Fwd: Cycle Superhighway Route 11 between Swiss Cottage and the West End

Ross Corben <rc015g2947@...>

Inner Circle should be resurfaced; it is too rough. It is a nicer alternative to Outer Circle – Ulster Terrace

Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CCC] Fwd: Cycle Superhighway Route 11 between Swiss Cottage and the West End

Yes, that would be very useful. Do you have to go to a park on the wrong side of London?

Jean

PS who will be our Royal Parks rep?

On 4 August 2016 11:03:15 BST, "Angela Hobsbaum angela.hobsbaum@... [CamdenCyclingCampaign]" wrote:

I am going to a Royal Parks meeting this afternoon (Thursday) so hope to
get more details from them about whether there are likely to be any changes
involving the stretch through Regent's Park.

On 3 August 2016 at 11:46, Jean Dollimore jean@...