From: "Anthony anthony.hynes@... [CamdenCyclingCampaign]"
To: Camden Cycling
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 6:36 PM
Subject: [CCC] Re: RCS extension

Thanks for the reply John. I had a closer look tonight. Paint has been added to denote a loading bay, with. space for 2cars, which there were at 6pm. The sign on the lamppost indicates normal 8.30 to 18.30 parking restrictions, but this may be left over from previous arrangements and could be due to be replaced. However I would say that the kerb arrangements are no good for cyclists, they are not lowered before or after the 2 car spaces, which renders the path pretty useless for cyclists I am afraid if occupied. Might be worth keeping on eye on whether the Council sort this out before it officially opens.

Regards

Anthony