Camden Cycling Campaign firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is the news and discussion group of the Camden Cycling Campaign (CCC) which is based in inner London and is a local group of the London Cycling Campaign.
This newsgroup carries regular news updates on local and London-wide cycling issues, and subscribers raise and debate any cycling-related topics they wish. As CCC is pushing strongly for effective improvements to our cycling environment, many discussions focus on road danger reduction, high quality cycle facility design principles, or changes to local traffic calming and cycle schemes.
- 162 Members
- 8,955 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #space4cycling 6 Topics
- #taviplace 5 Topics
- #cyclesafe 4 Topics
- #cyclesuperhighway 3 Topics
- #votecleanair 2 Topics
- #makethelane 2 Topics
- #thebigride 2 Topics
- #hackney 1 Topics
- #cycling 1 Topics
- #mayor4cleanair 1 Topics